Five Mondays starting in January at 7:15 PM.
January 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8 | $185.00
Sign up here: Well Works or call Dr. James to register: (585) 641-7102.
Detoxification is an important process to healing, especially with the increased levels of toxins in the environment and the declining health that people continue to experience. While there is much focus on physical toxins like heavy metals and plastics, there are also internally-generated toxic emotions and thoughts that we encourage you to explore while going through these weeks. Allow this detox to involve your “whole self,” including body, emotions, mind, and spirit.
Doing an annual detox is a great way to support the body’s natural detox pathways and healthy weight loss.
Week 1. Why Detoxification?
- Assessing your toxic burden and detoxification systems
- Preparations (intention, supplements, caffeine)
- You will receive a tracking journal and guidebook and together we will create a personalized detoxification plan
Week 2. Understanding the connection between our gastrointestinal tract and our overall health.
- How can we improve digestive function and avoid food triggers?
- Moving toxins out
Week 3. The impact of environmental toxins on our health.
- Evaluating Personal Care Products
Week 4. Detoxing our hearts and minds.
- Should we really be concerned with heavy metals
Week 5. Strategies to prevent ReTox.
- Establishing a dietary plan for Clean Living
- Class will include recipes, a book list, shopping guides and personalized meal planning