2851 Clover St
Pittsford, NY 14534
FIVE PART SERIES | CLEAN AND LEAN
In this class, learn the lifestyle changes you can make to allow your body to drop excess weight naturally, and to maintain optimal health long-term. We will go over the complexity of weight gain, and you will walk away with a better understanding of the underlying factors that contribute to weight loss resistance. When all systems in the body are working properly, weight loss can occur.
Each week in this 5 week series will focus on a different topic.
- Week 1: Introduction. Discuss complexity of weight gain, reasons for weight loss resistance, and the way we can use diet to induce metabolic changes necessary for weight loss. We will discuss nutrition for weight loss, and which diet plan will fit your unique needs.
- Week 2: Role of toxins in weight gain and weight loss resistance. Supporting the body’s detoxification pathways.
- Week 3: The microbiome and it’s influence on weight and overall health. How to nourish a healthy gut.
- Week 4: Stress, sleep and hormones. How these three factors interplay to influence weight gain and strategies to encourage your hormones to work in your favor.
- Week 5: Learn which exercises are best for your needs, strategies for managing cravings, and maintaining weight loss long term.