THREE PART SERIES | FIGHTING FATIGUE & IMBALANCE
Class Lead by: Dr. Lesley James and Heather Carrera, MS, CNS,
Ever mentioned one or more of these to your doctor, and still waiting for support?
- I am exhausted.
- I have unbelievable PMS.
- I have crazy monthly weight fluctuation.
- I feel bloated!
- I have migraines or frequent headaches around my period.
- I have mood swings. (maybe this one doesn’t need to be said aloud) 🙂
- I am depressed.
- I have backaches, joint, or muscle pain.
- I struggle with infertility.
- I can’t sleep!
Join us for this in-depth, three class series as we look at how hormone imbalance may be the cause. We’ll talk about what you can do today to begin treating your symptoms. We’ll discuss the delicate balance and intricacies of hormone health, pertaining to the adrenal, thyroid and ovarian systems, and how we can make positive changes with diet, lifestyle and innovative approaches to get you on the path to feeling well.