5-Session Guided Detox Class
Lead by Dr. Lesley James and Nutritionist, Heather Carrera
Detoxification is an important process to healing, especially with the increased levels of toxins in the environment and the declining health that people continue to experience. While there is much focus on physical toxins like heavy metals and plastics, there are also internally-generated toxic emotions and thoughts that we encourage you to explore while going through these weeks. Allow this detox to involve your “whole self,” including body, emotions, mind, and spirit.
Contact Dr. James Office for more information or to Register for this class. Choose which time best fits your schedule.
- Thursday Evenings at 7:15 PM: Jan 15, 22, 29, Feb 5 and 12 OR
- Tuesday Afternoons at 12 Noon: Jan 13, 20, 27, Feb 3 and 10
- Why Detoxification? Assessing your toxic burden and detoxification systems
- Preparations (intention, supplements, caffeine)
- You will receive a tracking journal and guidebook and together we will create a personalized detoxification plan
- Understanding the connection between our gastrointestinal tract and our overall health
- How can we improve digestive function and avoid food triggers?
- Moving toxins out
- The impact of environmental toxins on our health
- How to detox our home and living environments
- Detoxification for our Brains and Hearts
- Exploration of toxic emotions, emotional eating and cravings
- Strategies to prevent ReTox, establishing a dietary plan for Clean Living
Class will include recipes, a book list, shopping guides and personalized meal planning. Participants will have individual time with Dr James and Heather Carrera (Nutritionist).